Wednesday, October 29, 2008

72 Magic Shows in 24 Hours!



72 Magic Shows in 24 Hours!


Well, it's finally over! Thanks to all the people who made it out to see the event and thanks to everyone who's thoughts and prayers were with us. We had some shows with great turnouts other shows with just a few. Overall, the event was a success. Will I do it again? Probably not. It was a brutal schedule! I think I underestimated how difficult doing magic on no sleep would be. I started to get slap happy about 3 am and there were still crowds there to witness it. Luckily, I believe they were slap happy as well! Anyhow, we don't have the total money raised in yet, but combining online donations and donations given there, we did good. Again thanks to everyone!

Also, if you didn't get to see it, here's a link to my interview segment on Fox4's morning blend. If you don't watch this show, you're missing out on some of the greatest hosts in our area.

Click here to watch the interview



No comments: